Position - Casual Store Assistant
Casual Store Assistant
- We are currently looking for passionate and outgoing team members to assist in operating our beautiful Pop-up retail store located in Paddington. These roles are of a casual nature and are looking for a commitment and availability to work for a 5 week period, 17 November until the 22nd December. We are seeking flexible candidates who have full availability across this time, including late-night and weekend trading hours.
- Creating a warm beautiful ambience and welcoming environment for customers
- Ability to provide an exception customer experience by going above and beyond
- Maintaining cleanliness of store and ensuring adherence to workplace health and safety standards
- Being a team player and bringing a ‘can–do’ attitude in store
- Being a positive and uplifting brand ambassador
- Previous experience within the retail industry
- Exceptional customer service standards
- Immaculate presentation standards
- Exceptional communication skills
- Passion to learn about our products
- Understanding of the Spell aesthetic
- Availability to commit to the above timeframe
- Generous staff discounts
- Supportive work environment
- Paid in line with the General Retail Industry Award
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com. Please ensure you application includes your availability during the above period.
At Spell our vision is to inspire, beautifully – in harmony with people and planet and we are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all.