- The Raffle commences at 12.00pm on Friday 18 March 2022 (AESDT) and closes at 12.00pm on 23 March 2022 (AESDT). Spell will notify entrants when the raffle prizes have been won, at which point the Spell Raffle has ended.
- Entry to the Spell Raffle is open to Australian residents via the Spell website at https://aus.spell.co/collections/raffle. Entrants of the Raffle must be 13 years old or over, in order to claim the raffle prizes below.
- To enter, entrants are eligible to purchase raffle tickets for $30 AUD per ticket. You may purchase as many raffle tickets as you like to help Spell raise much needed funds to donate to The Northern Rivers’ Flood Relief Fund. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the Spell Raffle, which may include costs associated with accessing the internet.
- Spell will donate 100% of the funds raised from the Spell Raffle to the NRCF for the Flood Relief Fund to assist in supporting a broad range of not-for-profit community organisations to take actions to provide flood relief and recovery for the Northern Rivers, as outlined in the NRCF website at https://www.floodrelieffund.org/.
- There will be a total of five (5) winners of the Spell Raffle will be drawn at random and winners notified by email or your contact details provided to enter the Spell Raffle, on or before 24 March 2022 at their earliest convenience possible with every effort made to contact the winners within 30 days, at which point Spell may award the prize to another valid entrant.
- Spell offers the following prizes for five (5) winners for the Spell Raffle based on their separate and individual entries, with a total prize pool of $7,238 AUD. Each prize below is listed separately so that entrants may make the choice to buy tickets towards the prize that is more relevant:
1) PRIZE 1: 1 x $2000 Spell Online Gift Voucher valid on the Australian website at https://aus.spell.co/
2) PRIZE 2: 1 x Byron Shopping Experience which includes 2 nights’ accommodation in Byron Bay at “The Bower” for 2 people plus $1,000 Spell Gift Voucher to use in our Byron Store during a special shopping experience in our private suite to be used before 31 March 2023 valued at $1,800. All flights, airport transfers and all travel and other expenses are not included in this prize;
3) PRIZE 3: Renew Capsule – Size Small valued at $1,146 All 4 pieces are Small and the capsule will include:
- 1 x small - Renew Patchwork Strappy Maxi (RRP $299)
- 1 x small - Renew Patchwork Shirt Dress (RRP $269)
- 1 x small - Renew Patchwork Mini Dress (RRP $289)
- 1 x Renew Patchwork Robe (RRP $289)
4) PRIZE 4: Renew Capsule - Size Medium valued at $1,146. All 4 pieces are Medium and the capsule will include:
- 1 x medium - Renew Patchwork Strappy Maxi (RRP $299
- 1 x medium - Renew Patchwork Shirt Dress (RRP $269)
- 1 x medium - Renew Patchwork Mini Dress (RRP $289)
- 1 x Renew Patchwork Robe (RRP $289)
5) PRIZE 5: Renew Capsule - Size Large valued at valued at $1,146. All 4 pieces are Large and the capsule will include:
- All Spell Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from 24 March 2022 until the 24 March 2023. The Spell Gift Vouchers are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the Gift Voucher Prize. The Prize cannot be exchanged for another itinerary. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the location stipulated by Spell, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that elements of the prize.
- All flights, airport transfers and all travel and other expenses are not included in this prize and if the winner is unable to travel for personal circumstances, the prize if non-transferable. The winner of the accommodation prize is required to obtain relevant and suitable travel insurance at their own expenses in order to be able to take the prize.
- All decisions of Spell are final and binding. No further discussion or disputes will be entered in to awarding winners.
- All entries become and remain the property of Spell Designs Pty Ltd (ABN 68 605 908 496) and our agencies associated with this Spell Raffle whereby our companies, must adhere to and will comply with all privacy laws and other State and Federal laws and regulations.
- Where the information you are asked to provide to Spell is personal information it is protected by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and all other State and Federal privacy laws. Spell and its associated agencies will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), and all other State and Federal privacy laws. Personal information provided by an entrant to Spell for the purpose of entering the Raffle will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with Spell’s Privacy Statement. Personal Information collected will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party otherwise than in accordance with the Spell Designs’ privacy statement and these terms and conditions.
- Spell reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Spell Raffle and its terms and conditions as necessary at any time due to circumstances outside its control. Spell shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to), indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the Spell Raffle or prizes, except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by laws.